January 31, 2006

Jason Boog's Adventure at the RNC

In honor of the State of the Union Address, in honor of the strangeness of a world where newspapers can write about the contents of the State of the Union Address before said speech is actually delivered, in honor of a political system where political parties can wine and dine me, and in honor of the fact that I cringed when I imagined the 2006 State of the Union Address when I attended the 2004 Repulican National Convention...

I give you a wailing spoken word story about Jason Boog's Adventure at the RNC.

Dig it...

Continue Reading

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit jason, your RNC piece is fantastic. I remember you discussing how you were trying to jux de pose (sp?) the protesters and the RNC - it really worked to chilling effect.

dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home